What to get in Paris?

Discuss travel, watches, gastronomy, wines, boats and all other aspects of the Elegant life
Costi

Wed May 09, 2007 5:04 pm

Well, if you have no need for such triffles as ties, pocket squares and shirts, then perhaps the only appropriate "CHARVET" souvenir is the big sign above the entrance :wink: :

It is absolutely guaranteed to be authentic, plus nobody would dare challenge your claim that it is from Paris! :lol:

PS: I assume you already own the LL club tie made by Charvet... don't you?

Wed May 09, 2007 9:38 pm

Another one of my favorite Lounge members, back from the dead! I am not nearly as elegant as you Costi I suspect, and I rarely wear ties these days, and I certainly don't wear pocket squares.

I have 42 dress shirts, all that I need. I wonder, had I gotten them all at Charvet bespoke in Italian 120/2ply's, how much would I have spent? I wish I had more money....
Agni

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:53 pm

brescd01 wrote:Finally the RJMan surfaces! I thought he had gone the way of the RJCat!
what a tactless, insensitive comment
rjman

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:10 pm

Agni wrote:
brescd01 wrote:Finally the RJMan surfaces! I thought he had gone the way of the RJCat!
what a tactless, insensitive comment
Well, he's the Bresch, so we are used to his quirks. I think he and I have already gotten over this little sally.
  • Information