STYLE magazine article on the LL

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

alden

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 am

For our Italian readers, there is an article in this month's STYLE magazine from the Corriere della Sera regarding the LL and it includes a photo of yours truly.

Cheers

Michael
alden

Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 am

I have a copy of the article on an Adobe Pdf file, if someone can explain to me how I can post it on the site.

Michael
zegnamtl

Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Good morning Mr. Alden,

I am not aware of a method to post a pdf, but you can post .png files by taking screen snaps of the PDF when it is open to full size covering your screen and then post the .png

If you need assistance, please email me the pdf, I will create the .png files and email them back to you for posting.

zegnamtl@yahoo.ca

Best regards,

Allen
alden

Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Thanks to the assist from Allen, here is the copy of the article published yesterday in the Italian publication STYLE magazine. For those of you who may not know, STYLE is published monthly and is distributed with the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

The article is about the Sartorial vacations in Sicily that have captured some people's imaginations in Italy. The magazine has a complete article on men's fashion shot in and around the house.

Cheers

Michael Alden
  • Information