john pearse

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

kirsch

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 pm

Have any comments on this guy?

I saw his name on a GQ q/a forum. Yes, I know... it is GQ. I probably shouldn't even be mentioning that. I'm not a big fan of the overly-endorsed mag, but, that's why I wanted to read comments on him in this forum...

It appears as though he makes some flashy stuff---I really like that. Not so much for business, but to wear out on the town. Could anyone recommend some other "flashy" tailors (either on Savile Row or off)?

thank you.

Chris
spoonern

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:27 am

Hi, John Pearce is over in Meard St, near Soho. I wouldnt say that his stuff is overly flashy, although cord suits in bright colours and unusual shirt materials are in evidence. Mark Powell can do flashy, Edward Sexton in Beauchamp Place can do flashy, and Udeshi can do some original pieces too. That's in addition to Richard James and Boateng of course.
TimMureau

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:18 pm

I have see some ties of John Pearse a friend of me wears clothes of John Pearse.
It is not my taste but is you like a very flashy style you're on the right address by John Pearse.
  • Information