Wedding Suit

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

drplatypus

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:19 pm

I would be very grateful if someone wiser than me could advise me on appropriate formal wedding wear for groom and party, for a small ceremony in the south of France next September. My fiancee and family, who are Australian, will be traveling North, and I would be very keen to fly the flag for European attention to sartorial detail. I have searched the threads of thelondonlounge in vain- can anyone help?
DonB

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 pm

drplatypus wrote:I would be very grateful if someone wiser than me could advise me on appropriate formal wedding wear for groom and party, for a small ceremony in the south of France next September. My fiancee and family, who are Australian, will be traveling North, and I would be very keen to fly the flag for European attention to sartorial detail. I have searched the threads of thelondonlounge in vain- can anyone help?
I hazard a guess you might have overlooked this thread:

http://thelondonlounge.net/gl/forum/vie ... php?t=6562

Regards,
Don
drplatypus

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm

:oops:
Much obliged, Don- not sure how that escaped me! Precisely what I was after...! Thanks again
  • Information