Erik - short Introduction - new member

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

Erik

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey, my Name is Erik and this is what I do. Over the last years I have learned quite a lot reading topics at the london lounge.
I use CAD to develop pattern and detailed customer profiles -( no MTM Software ! just real and simple Vector Software ).
On the other hand I am a Craftsmen, continuously discovering the beauty of tailoring and learnig further on....astounding styles in this fine forum.
I am not always online. So If there are any questions regarding CAD supported bespoke development it may take some time to answer...
This picture shows me in a handcrafted and moulded suit with matched stripes beside the CAD Profile.

sincerely Erik
PIC_022422.JPG
shredder

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Welcome. You forgot to tell your CAD programme about the pocket flaps. It's a shame these computer softwares can't think for themselves. :(
kilted2000

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 am

Welcome :D
Erik

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm

shredder wrote:Welcome. You forgot to tell your CAD programme about the pocket flaps. It's a shame these computer softwares can't think for themselves. :(
Yes your right shredder.... Well you never get perfect....
  • Information