Camps De Luca?

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

DORAEMON

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Gentlemen - Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Jonathan from Manhattan, 36 years old. I have searched this forum and others, but unfortunately I have not been able to find an answer to my question which is why I come to you now. I am wondering if any of the members here have any experience with Camps De Luca and in particular whether their tailors make visits to NYC and if so the schedule (and pricing if possible). I have viewed the video link posted on this site (repeatedly) and am interested in their cuts (e.g. cran necker notch). While I have their contact information in Paris I speak little to no French so I don't want to call and sound the fool. Also, with the dollar/euro reaching close to 1.5 visiting Paris for a suit is cost prohibitive! Any information will be appreciated. Thank you.
rjman

Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Camps de Luca make bespoke visits to New York. Their bespoke begins at 4800 euros (inc. VAT of 19.5%, I believe).

I don't know the schedule -- you'd have to contact them directly.
  • Information