Chicago

"The brute covers himself, the rich man and the fop adorn themselves, the elegant man dresses!"

-Honore de Balzac

GFBurke

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:50 pm

Greetings, I am a new member, long interested in bespoke tailoring and related topics.

I'm wondering if anyone has some recommendations for Chicago, I'm going to be there for a few days in a week or two and looking for some good shopping. Any thoughts? Staying at the Burnham Hotel which is pretty much downtown, dinners lined up at places like Alinea and Moto with the Significant Other, looking for things to do during the day aside from the usual tourist hot spots.

Thank you in advance.
le.gentleman

Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 am

Hi there! I will be in Chicago from 17th Aug 2006 until 20th Aug 2006. Any tips highly appreciated!

Bye

Raphael
JamesT1

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:55 pm

GFBurke wrote:Greetings, I am a new member, long interested in bespoke tailoring and related topics.

I'm wondering if anyone has some recommendations for Chicago, I'm going to be there for a few days in a week or two and looking for some good shopping. Any thoughts? Staying at the Burnham Hotel which is pretty much downtown, dinners lined up at places like Alinea and Moto with the Significant Other, looking for things to do during the day aside from the usual tourist hot spots.

Thank you in advance.
I wish I had seen this earlier, as I could have provided some suggestions.

What was your opinion of the Burnham Hotel? I would say it's one of the best in the city.
  • Information