Post Photos not text

alden

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 pm

UC's idea is an excellent one, but here are a few refinements:

Let's use the Great Photos section to post photos and keep comments and text to the Bespoke Forum. You can link or reference the photo you wish to discuss there.

And lets also not quote entire sections of photos. If you want to quote something, do it with a link and discussion in the Bespoke Forum.

Thanks

M Alden
marcelo

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Some of the photos speak for themselves, but I would not object a simple reference to name of the women in question. Would you object this?
storeynicholas

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 pm

marcelo wrote:Some of the photos speak for themselves, but I would not object a simple reference to name of the women in question. Would you object this?
Hee hee!! Moreover, in the case of the still-living the telephone number too?
NJS :wink:
storeynicholas

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 pm

alden wrote:UC's idea is an excellent one, but here are a few refinements:

Let's use the Great Photos section to post photos and keep comments and text to the Bespoke Forum. You can link or reference the photo you wish to discuss there.

And lets also not quote entire sections of photos. If you want to quote something, do it with a link and discussion in the Bespoke Forum.

Thanks

M Alden
This is better even than the Cloth Club. I should like to bespeak, please, one Hedy Lamarr and one Ava Gardner.... 8)
NJS
shredder

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:32 am

storeynicholas wrote:This is better even than the Cloth Club. I should like to bespeak, please, one Hedy Lamarr and one Ava Gardner.... 8)
NJS
:lol: I had a feeling that this sort of reaction was going to come from your general direction... :lol:

I would like a Grace Kelly wrapped in Dior, Audrey Hepburn wrapped in Givenchy and a Jennifer Connelly wrapped in reverse chalkstripe, please. :lol:
storeynicholas

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 pm

shredder wrote:
storeynicholas wrote:This is better even than the Cloth Club. I should like to bespeak, please, one Hedy Lamarr and one Ava Gardner.... 8)
NJS
:lol: I had a feeling that this sort of reaction was going to come from your general direction... :lol:

I would like a Grace Kelly wrapped in Dior, Audrey Hepburn wrapped in Givenchy and a Jennifer Connelly wrapped in reverse chalkstripe, please. :lol:
I hadn't realized that gift wrap is available - please send the Hedy Lamarr in the light coloured heavy camel overcoating and the Ava Gardner in the Cary Grant Shetland Special. This is not just better than the Cloth Club as it is a kind of branch of it too.
NJS :D
JRLT

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 am

I'm sure that a guide has been posted previously, but I can't find it. So could we please have a reminder of how to post photos.

Thanks,

JRLT
pemazel

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 am

It is a pity that some many photos have disappeared over time ...

P.
uppercase

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Agree.
I think that the links have broken for one reason or another …
Still think that photos are the best inspiration for an essentially visual art.
…and we can keep posting photos where we find them …but that has fallen into disuse.
We can start again.
  • Information