Edward Green Shoes

Discuss travel, watches, gastronomy, wines, boats and all other aspects of the Elegant life
alden

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:30 pm

As promised, I followed your instructions and gave it another shot at trying to learn this craft. I think it seemed to have worked nicely. I still have no idea how to get that mirror shine, but for now, I'm happy with the results. Thank you Michael.
Excellent news! I'm glad it worked out.

I think you need someone to show you how to do a spit polish shine. I had two real experts teach it to me, and I would have never got it right without their assistance.

Cheers
pur_sang

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:45 am

alden wrote:

As promised, I followed your instructions and gave it another shot at trying to learn this craft. I think it seemed to have worked nicely. I still have no idea how to get that mirror shine, but for now, I'm happy with the results. Thank you Michael.
Excellent news! I'm glad it worked out.

I think you need someone to show you how to do a spit polish shine. I had two real experts teach it to me, and I would have never got it right without their assistance.

Cheers
Thanks, I am watching the video on dresswithstyle.com too, I think maybe with some trial and error, can get there.
  • Information