Neopolitan Tie Maker

What you always wanted to know about Elegance, but were afraid to ask!

Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Does anyone recall the name and address of the tiemaker in Naples who has been mentioned occassionally on the sites.....?

I believe his name begins with "C" and shop is located on, or near, Via Filangieri.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:27 pm

No, not Marinella,.

it's comething like 'Capoletti' or 'Capolini".....something along those lines but I just can't recall where I saw that posted.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:27 pm

Thanks for that!

Alot of knowledgeable people here.

But I don't think that this is it. Though this is a very interesting site indeed. Never heard of Calabrese before but their ties are beautiful.

No, the name escapes and it is just bothering me that I can't locate the name. :?

The firm is often mentioned as the equal of Marinella in quality but with more interesting designs.......

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:09 pm

Cappelli
Via Cavallerizza a Chiaia, 37
Naples
(081) 400166

M Alden

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:42 am

That's it!

Capelli.

Thanks, M. Alden

Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:17 pm

Sells Cappelli bespoke ties?
If it is yes, what is the price of a Cappelli bespoke tie?

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:Thanks for that!

Alot of knowledgeable people here.

But I don't think that this is it. Though this is a very interesting site indeed. Never heard of Calabrese before but their ties are beautiful.

No, the name escapes and it is just bothering me that I can't locate the name. :?

The firm is often mentioned as the equal of Marinella in quality but with more interesting designs.......
I have on a woven navy on navy paisley today that has prompted a number of compliments!
  • Information